11764 Fenton Street Westminster, CO, 80020 United States Get directions$455,000 $229/Sq. ft.
- Style2 Story
- Age1994 Years
- Parking 2 Car car garage
- Area Westminster
- District Jefferson County R-1
- MLS# 5293547
- Listed 8 Months 12 Days Ago
- Main floor family room w/ gas fireplace - opens to kitchen/dining area and deck access. Master suite with 5 piece master bath, walk-in closet. Full finished walkout basement. Very well maintained. Great neighborhood, close to Westminster Rec Center, and Shopping.
- Large deck, well landscaped, sprinkler system front and back.
Taxes & Fees
- Monthly Condo Fees : $30
- Taxes: $1,216
- Tax Year: 2017
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|7||Ryan Elementary School||K-6||0.3 mi|
|7||Mandalay Middle School||7-8||2.7 mi|
|7||Standley Lake High School||9-12||2.8 mi|
|NA||Victory Montessori And Childcare||K-K||0.3 mi|
|NA||Bolder Pathway School||K-12||0.5 mi|
|NA||Life Christian Academy||PK-11||0.7 mi|
|NA||Beautiful Savior Lutheran School||PK-8||0.8 mi|
|NA||Hope Montessori Academy||K-K||0.9 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Find out what your home is worth
- Phil Heter Broker | REO | SRES | REALTOR Broker/Owner with 46 years experience
- Heter & Company, Inc. 5535 W 56TH AVE, Suite106, ARVADA, CO 80002
- Business (303) 430-7117
- Mobile (303) 718-7000
- Email email@example.com
- Specializations Residential Marketing for Buyers & Sellers, REO/Default Asset Marketing, SRES - Seniors Real Estate Specialist.